Orgasms are a journey, rather than a destination.
Join us on September 29th for a discussion-based workshop that dives into the physiology and psychology of human orgasms, facilitated by the Eudaimonia team.
Orgasm FUNdamentals, which will be led by Meagan Lee Filteau, opens a space for participants to:
- Review human anatomy and the sexual response cycle
- Learn about arousal non-concordance and the importance of verbal communication
- Explore reasons for there being so many different words used to talk about different orgasms
- Clarify that orgasm and ejaculation are separate physiological responses and discover how this knowledge can be helpful for multiple orgasms
- Brainstorm factors that can contribute to someone not experiencing the orgasms they desire
- Explore ideas and suggestions to help move towards having more of the orgasms that are desired
Eudaimonia workshops create a space for open discussion on a variety of sexuality topics. We acknowledge that participation looks different for everyone and each participant is welcome to choose their level of participation. Our workshops are intentionally created to be inclusive of all genders, orientations, bodies, abilities, and relationship configurations.
To inquire about or discuss any accessibility requirements, please contact us at email@example.com.
If cost is a barrier to attending our workshops, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payment options.
$30 per person for 1 workshop + Eventbrite service charge
$40 per person for 2 workshops + Eventbrite service charge
Door Tickets (limited quantity!)
$40 per person for 1 workshop (Cash or Credit)
$60 per person for 2 workshops (Cash or Credit)
See you soon!