Who We Are
Eudaimonia Sexuality Seminars is a Calgary-based organisation that offers pleasure focused sex education for adults. Since 2014, the Eudaimonia team has been fostering inclusive and comfortable spaces for groups to learn and share. We have built and facilitated nearly 50 workshops for events including:
- Canada's first Converge Con, 2017
- Calgary's first Not Safe For Con, 2017
- ACADSA’s Healthy Habits Campaign, 2017
- SAMRU’s How To Be A Better Lover Series, 2016
- Women’s Resource Centre for U of C's Sex Week, 2015 - 2017
- Little Shop Workshop Series, 2017
- Taboo Naughty But Nice Sex Shows, 2016
- LGBTQ Health Forum, hosted by the U of C’s Medical Students for Gender and Sexual Diversity, 2015
Eudaimonia Sexuality Seminars believes that humans flourish when we are free to express ourselves authentically.
Our mission is to foster a compassionate community of authentic self-expression by opening up spaces for humans to share information, knowledge, and experiences.
We are dedicated to helping humans embrace their unique version of authentic sexual expression.