Asking For What You (Really) Want…
...while being completely okay with the other person’s response.
Join Eudaimonia Sexuality Seminars for an open discussion about communicating desires.
Asking For What You (Really) Want..., facilitated by Meagan Lee Filteau, creates an opportunity for participants to:
- Illuminate the challenges many people face in communicating their desires
- Explore the idea of asking for what we really want vs. what we think we might get
- Discuss the logistics of asking (When? With who? What to say?)
- Learn and share tools to manage expectations, disappointment, and excitement
- Practice asking questions and practice hearing and saying, “Yes” and “No”
- Deepen communication and negotiation skills
- Apply these communication and negotiation skills to all areas of life
Eudaimonia workshops create a space for open discussion on a variety of sexuality topics. We acknowledge that participation looks different for everyone and each participant is welcome to choose their level of participation. Our workshops are intentionally created to be inclusive of all genders, orientations, bodies, abilities, and relationship configurations.
To inquire about or discuss any accessibility requirements, please contact us at email@example.com.
If cost is a barrier to attending our workshops, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payment options.
$30 per person for 1 workshop + Eventbrite service charge
$40 per person for 2 workshops + Eventbrite service charge
Door Tickets (limited quantity available!)
$40 per person for 1 workshop (Cash or Credit)
$60 per person for 2 workshops (Cash or Credit)
See you soon!