Eudaimonia workshops @ Loft 112!! We are incredibly excited to be hosting our own workshops for the very first time!!
Over the next couple months, we are facilitating our most popular workshops at Loft 112.
Sunday, June 11 from 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Orgasms are a journey, not a destination. The Eudaimonia team facilitates a discussion-based workshop that dives into the physiology and psychology of all human orgasms.
Orgasm FUNdamentals, facilitated by Meagan Lee Filteau and the Eudaimonia team, opens a space for participants to:
- Review human anatomy and the sexual response cycle
- Learn about arousal non-concordance
- Explore reasons for there being so many different words used to talk about different orgasms
- Clarify that orgasm and ejaculation are separate physiological responses and look at how this knowledge can be helpful for multiple orgasms
- Brainstorm factors that can contribute to someone not experiencing the orgasms they desire
- Explore ideas and suggestions to help move towards having more of the orgasms that are desired
Eudaimonia workshops welcome all genders, orientations, bodies, ages, abilities, cultures, and relationship dynamics.
Accessibility Note: there are a few upward stairs to enter the space and the main building entrance has a ramp. If the main building entrance is needed, please let us know and we will come open the door. The bathroom at Loft 112 is similar to bathrooms found in most Calgary homes. It is gender neutral, however, does NOT have a raised toilet seat, handles, or wider door frame.
If you have questions, or would like to discuss any accessibility requirements, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Low Income/Student Rate: $20 (6 tickets available)
Space is limited, please secure your spot by purchasing your ticket on the Eventbrite page.
See you soon!